Monday 22 October 2012

Summary

      I think the area that best characterizes the civilization would be the Nile River. Each geographical area contributes to the civilization. However, since the Faiyam, the Nile Delta and the Nile River all have to do with agriculture, it was logical to pick only one out of the three. The deserts are important as far as the pharaoh wanting gold, but silver is far more rare than gold. The Mediterranean is a close second since trade is a huge aspect of the civilization; however the people could live without it. The Nile River, however, the people could not live without. The Nile is their source of food, water and transportation. Without the Nile, the people would have a lower economy. If you were to take out the Nile River, the Nile Delta and the Faiyam would be gone to since they are all connected. Like the domino effect, if the Nile did not exist there would be no water, fish or plentiful soil. Without those there would be no crops to grow and eat. Their economy would come crashing down and who knows the civilization could fall. One piece can cause the Jenga tower to come crashing down.

     As the day came to an end, and our the artifacts from five different destinations were all accounted for, the Doctor and I stopped to take in the view one last time before we went back into the TARDIS to return back to present time. Before I left on this incredible insane journey through time with the Doctor, I stopped by my high school to hand in my history project. Maybe someday I'll be back to see my mark, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment